2013 is halfway exhausted eh? This doesn't mean you are halfway exhausted right? Ha... halfway kicking into gear... there are bountiful works of entrepreneurs out there and I'm sure you're working your entrepreneurial mojo. Let's get an update of the the year thus far and magical events that have taken place around the community...
Here in the Denver community, I would like to give some shout-outs: Jon Rossi and Lizelle Van Vurren they are scorching the startup scene with startup community coverage at StartupDenver.com! They are your kick-your-butt-in-gear-acccelerators with StartupGrind Denver and Startup Denver Female Entrepreneurs. Also shout-out to Nicole Relyea with all she has done with BuiltinDenver.
I will start with my update for the first half of 2013. Let's see, not necessarily in order of importance:
- My son shot his first wooden bow and arrow at the age of 4.
- I've gained lean muscle and slimmed down to my lowest weight in 4 years (195lbs).
- I applied for a reality TV show (didn't get selected, but the goal was just to apply this year)
- Played my first 9 holes of golf with my boss, such a blast!
- Currently practicing Parkour! Even got to participate in an amateur filming. Wall run, wall climb, rail jump over and clear :) I'm a better climber and upside down push-up guy right now.
- Switched to lettuce bun burgers... buns made of dough, so much extra fluff... sheesh!
- Attended IgniteDenver 14 and dressed up as capeless superman :)
- I've been privileged to see some good pre-screenings of movies.
- Interpret pain as a sense of "Im still alive and to keep pushing (after making sure all is ok)
- Fear is taking a back seat and slowly falling out the back door :)
- Created a web reality show: DenverCliff.com and released Project View ( great things to come...)
I would like to encourage you to update us with your midway results of 2013 in the comments below!